A Weekend in Corpus

Monday, August 10, 2009

We had to trap Ben in the pack n play because he was eating sand by the handful!
All the kiddos are burying Emma's feet :)

I think he's pretty cute...

Oh, him too. See the top teeth?

So movie-star!

My sister-in-law drove from Veracruz to Disney in Florida! And lucky for us, she stopped to rest in Corpus Christi. So we went down to see the Lopez-Garridos for the weekend. The highlight of our trip was that Emma LOVED playing with her primos (cousins) and of course, the beach. Family and the beach. What more can you ask for?

1 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like a fun trip. I'm itching to go to the beach with all these pics I keep seeing from people's blogs about being there. I liked the pics of Ben, peering out the pac n play, and big cheeser smile looking up at you! I also like your new pics on the side. Fun! Did you crop Emmanuel out or did he just happen to be behind a white background, pretty funny! Whose got their arm around you? :)