First Present of the Season

Saturday, December 5, 2009

When we got back from NY, broad-leaf weeds like dandelion and clover had TAKEN OVER our backyard. The front wasn't so bad (good thing, because the HOA would have been all over us).

It was so bad that I had to go out the day after we got back and spray the back lawn. I don't like to use chemicals, but it was an urgent problem! Anger is usually what motivates me to mow, weed whack, and in this case, spray. It's quite a nice way to blow off steam. I just kept thinking, "die weeds, die!!" while thinking about how angry I was that we had a beautiful green lawn just months ago and how I'd rather be in bed catching up on sleep from our trip. This is me getting ready to spray :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HA! I love it. I talk to the weeds to..."You little...I never want to see you AGAIN!...Get outta my lawn!" I've used your same words as well. ;)

Michelle said...

Oh, and nice get up!