Settling Back In

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The past month there has been a lot going on, but nothing exciting enough to blog specifically about like romantic Mexican getaways and sandy beaches like last month :) But this is a pretty good idea of what we've been up to:Emma ready to be loaded in the car to go to church. She was happy to get back to nursery and see her pals.

My sister-in-law taught me how to make these and I've been crocheting away every free minute I get. They are hair clips in-the-making. You wanna buy some haha?

We were very excited to be able to join a CSA this month and get fresh, organic produce straight from the farm! This is a vibrant rainbow chard leaf. These vegetables are motivation to eat more they are so fresh and gorgeous.

Ben playing outside before the rain and clouds rolled in this week.

The rye grass me and Emma planted mid-Dec. is coming up nicely and is warding off the weeds as desired. And I climbed that tree myself to put up my new clothesline!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh that line of clothes looks so pretty with the sun blazing in the background! :) We need some more of that sun! Looks so nice right now!

Samantha Hanny said...

I have the cutest niece and nephew in the whole world!!
It's so funny you climbed that tree...I bet that hurt! You're a trooper.

Michelle G. said...

Yep I had the nasty purple bruises to show for it as my trophy! I liked feeling like I was Emma's hero though...