Aunt Sam

Friday, July 25, 2008

I am so excited to have my sister here! She arrived Thursday and is going to be here with us for 3 weeks. She just graduated from high school and is going to BYU-Idaho in the fall, so I'm really happy that she has the time now to spend with me before her life gets really busy. The last time she visited Emma was 7 months old, like in this picture. It took Emma all of an hour to get used to her this time, and already she calls her by name and goes to her for whatever she needs. She's even said her third sentence to her "I get you" haha. Fun times ahead!

3 comments:

Hollygram said...

Hi Shelly, Sam and Emma,

Sam and Emma look so happy!

I know that you all will have a great time!

Keep the pictures coming!

Continue to make great memories!

Love,

Holly

Brandi said...

Hey Michelle! I hope that you guys have so much fun with your sister! I bet you are just loving having her there! Hope you are doing well!

{ Lana Cox } said...

That's awesome your sister can stay for so long. Chad's brother has been down for a couple of days and Devan and Tristan love it. They'll be so bored when he leaves!