We Have a Foundation :)

Thursday, July 31, 2008



We have been very busy lately keeping up with the construction of the house and having my sister Sam with us. Emma calls her "Meem" so I call her Aunt Meem :) They poured our foundation early this week and little changes have been happening ever since. The houses in the neighborhood have been going up really fast once the foundation is poured, so we are super excited for the progress.

As for the girls, we have been enjoying our time going to the pool, eating out at girly places and watching chick flicks. It's great to let loose with a girl again...makes me miss the roomate days! (I'd never thought I'd say that!)

2 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

How exciting for you. We're excited to see you guys Saturday, it's been awhile! If you have any fun games, do you want to bring them?

Hollygram said...

Hello all!

I have been waiting for new photos! :)Everyone looks so happy!

I can not get over how much Emma has changed!! How many teeth does she have? She is a doll!!

Glad to know the house is coming along..

Well take care and stay well..

Talk to you later!

Love,

H