New York Visits

Sunday, December 7, 2008

This past week I was the luckiest girl ever to receive my Mom, Grandma and sister for 2 and a half days. It turned out that Ben and I got pretty sick Wed. the day they arrived, and Emma was sick by Fri, so their timing was impeccable. Thank you so much Mom for taking Ben overnight - I bet I'd still be sick if it weren't for you! And thanks for all your work in the kitchen Grandma! Katie - you did a great job playing with Emma. We all miss you and had a great time while you were here! Lots of love!

My Grandma (Emmanuel taught Emma to call her G-ma hehe) helping in the kitchen.


My mom was so good with Ben!


Katie my sister and Emma rockin' with Guitar Hero.

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a cute family! It was fun to see pics of your grandma, mom and sister. Very pretty ladies! Glad you got to visit with them. Sorry again you were sick while they were here. Hope you guys are doing better.

Katie Smith said...

What fun to have your family around! I love when my Mom comes to visit. Sorry you were sick though.