Benjamin Is Nine Months!

Friday, July 17, 2009

My sweet baby is getting so big I want to cry! I thought I would make a little post about him, from his perspective:

Things that make me smile: dancing, tapping to the beat, ricky-ran, pat-a-cake, saying "hi" and waving after I wake up from a nap, playing with Emma, tickles, clapping, Papi coming home, making big splashes in the tub.

Things that make me sad: when mami or papi make me fall asleep on my own, when they take too long to make a ba-ba, and when Emma rolls or sits on me.

Things that make me curious: the vacuum, open doors (refrigerator, bathroom) little bits of junk on the floor.

My favorite things to do: play the toy piano, look out the window, climb the stairs, "share" Emma's toys, pat a drum, shake a maraca, stand up and then lower down really hard bottom first in the tub so that it makes a big splash!

Things that make me so guapo: my big brown eyes, my chubby creases and rolls, my dark curly hair. Okay, maybe this isn't from his perspective, but c'mon now, I just had to!

I can't wait to celebrate your first birthday little guy! We love you!

4 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun way to tell us about Ben! They sure do grow fast that first year. He's a little cutie!

Halsey said...

He is growing up! It seems like I was only just reading your post about natural birth. Wow. How did that happen?

Hollygram said...

There is my little man!! He looks so adorable!! He truly is a precious boy!!

Love,

Holly

Brandi said...

He is too cute! Sure wish I could give him a big hug and your cute Emma too! One day for sure I will! He has grown so fast, 9 months, wow! Hope your week is going good and that you are keeping cool!