Abuela Chagua Was Here (Grandma Rosa)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The last couple weeks of April my mother-in-law came for a long visit. She just had to see her grand baby Ben that is a clone of his father! While she was here my house was always clean thanks to her help, and I only had to cook and do dishes like half of the days! We also did, as always, a TON of shopping, in which my budget is still recovering haha and probably hers. We definitely have our differences mother-in-law and I, but we're family! !Gracias por tu visita Chagua, te queremos!!






p.s. Sorry I'm still in April with the blogging, friends! I'm working on it!

2 comments:

Hollygram said...

Hi Shelly,

Very nice photos!!! I am sure Emmanuel's mother had a very nice visit..

I can get over how much Ben looks like you in the second photo!! :) His hair is getting so long...

How is my buddy Emma doing?? :)

I trust you all are well..

Take care,,

Love to all,

Holly

Halsey said...

Don't worry about blogging everything. I have noticed that the busier my life gets and the more I live it, the less time I have to blog. Isn't that great?