Emma's 11 Months Old

Friday, December 14, 2007

Well, the infamous 1 year birthday is approaching much faster than I expected it would. But, we'll talk about that at 1 year! Right now, Emma is plugging along at milestones and can:

Stand without help for about 30 sec. at a time

Say "baby" (A couple of days ago, we were in the car waiting for Emmanuel to get out of work and I was reading Parents magazine with Emma and pointing to the babies and saying "baby" or "baby boy/girl" and then I looked at Emma and said, "now Emma, say ba-by" and she repeated it right back to me! She's been saying it ever since!

Clap her hands. She does this to the tune of "if you're happy and you know it" and when the audience claps on the TV when I watch the Rachael Ray show haha!!

She also loves to bat at the Christmas tree ornaments and push things?!? I know this sounds weird, but you'll see in the video! She's strong as an ox (a girl ox though haha I don't know if there's a different word for that)!

This video pretty much sums it up: In the first segment, Emma is pushing the mattress, in the second she says "baby" (listen carefully), and in the 3rd Emma stands without help!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW She said baby!!!!
What a cute niece i have :)

She is so strong...my gosh i can't believe she pushed that matress!
She gets cuter in every video :)

Love you guys!