In Veracruz We Are

Sunday, December 23, 2007






After 3 days of driving, we made it safe to Veracruz, Mexico. The trip down was a real pain, but we are really proud of our little trooper Emma and are happy to be settling down into a normal routine of play and sleep for baby.

There's not much time to write, but here are some pictures you might find interesting...

The first one is the dreaded crib the first night we stayed in a hotel with Emma. She ended up sleeping in between us. I do NOT recommend co-sleeping. The only one who gets sleep (as my mom can attest) is the kid.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hello Michelle! Merry Christmas, sorry it's late! I tried writing a comment at my parent's but it wasn't working so now I am just getting to leaving you another comment. I hope that you guys are have such a wonderful time! We are now at Krey's house in Idaho. We head back to California on the 31st. It's fun to see family, but it'll be nice to get back to our apartment with our things. I really like the pictures that you posted! So sorry it was a rough ride and hotel stay. I am glad that she's in her routine now. Well better let you go! Hope all is well!
Love, Brandi

Brandi said...

Sorry for the errors in the above comment! He!He!