Big News!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

We are buying a house!!!!!!!! Well, actually, we are building a house. We've been researching and looking for about a month now, and we finally came to the right location and price. We're super excited. It should be about 6 months until we can move in, probably just after the baby arrives. Emmanuel wouldn't let me post the pictures of our floor plan and elevation of the front of the house, so if you want to see those, you'll have to email me. But here is a picture of out lot!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting! You'll have to e-mail the specs! Builder, where it's at, floor plan, all the good stuff.

Brandi said...

YEAH! That is so wonderful! I would love to know more as well, so just send me an email. I am happy for you guys!

Hollygram said...

Congratulations Garrido family!!

As Ty from Extreme Makeover would say.." Move that bus"!

I can't wait to see your new home!!!

I am sure it will be beautiful!!

Take care..

Love,

Holly

Katie Smith said...

Oh my GOSH, Michelle, that is SOOO exciting!!! I'm not going to lie...I'm totally jealous, but still incredibly excited for you. Looks like Mike and I are going to have to come back down and visit again so we can see the new house. :)