Preggo Update Month 4

Monday, May 12, 2008

I had another prenatal visit last week, and the whole family came this time. Emma had no idea what was going on, but the midwives taught Emmanuel how to feel the baby, and we got to listen to it's heartbeat. We get to find out the gender in 2 weeks! I can't wait. I'm about 95% positive it's a girl, but it will be nice to know for sure so I can officially get clothes together, colors for the new baby's room planned out, etc. Other than the same back pain coming back that I had with Emma (only worse this time) I am feeling A-o.k. Everybody I see says I don't look pregnant, but I maintain my opinion that I look the same just fatter in the middle, like I've been drinking beer every night for 2 months haha. If it's a girl, Emmanuel and I already have a name planned out, but you'll have to come back and see in 2 weeks when we post about the ultrasound. I don't want to annouce a girl's name until I know it's a girl :-) Oh, the other thing, even though I know this doesn't determine gender or anything, is that when the midwife put the doppler on my belly to listen to baby's heartbeat, she kicked it just like Emma used to! Little stinkers! I've been feeling her kick for about 2 weeks now, but it was funny to feel her react to someone pushing on her haha.

1 comments:

Katie Smith said...

How fun to be having another baby. I think that will be so fun if you have two girls. I swear (if I could get pregnant) I'll be a mom of all boys. But that works out nicely 'cause then all your girls can marry our boys. Sound good? You'll have to let us know what it is as soon as you find out!