It's a Boy! Un Nino!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Yep, we sure got surprised! I've been calling him a girl for months, poor thing, and Emmanuel and I had already picked out a girl name. Emmanuel is really happy and was smiling all day yesterday thinking about it. I am happy, but still very surprised! Gender is such a big deal. I have to change my train of thought from princesses and mommies-in-training to trucks and missions.

It's a boy, it's a boy, it's a boy, I think it's starting to sink in. What was your bet? Are you surprised too? Can't wait to hear your comments :-)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay congratulations!! Ha yeah I bet that was a shock! But how fun! You're going to have a mini Emmanuel!

*The Garridos* said...

Congratulations!!! It will be fun to see the difference in raising a baby boy. He's your little protector!!!

Brandi said...

Yeah! We are happy for you guys! I bet you're really excited! It'll be fun to have a girl and boy. Hope you're doing well. We are on vacation in Idaho visiting Kreyton's family. We head back to California on the 9th of June. It's been nice to have a break. We spent the last 2 1/2 at my house. Have a good day!

Katie Smith said...

Hooray for boys! Not going to lie here... I'm a little partial to little boys. You'll love your little guy. Okay, not that you wouldn't love him, but I think it's so perfect that you're going to have one of each now. Oh, I'm so excited for you!!

Unknown said...

Me dió mucho gusto recibir la noticia
y estoy muy contenta por ustedes. Emma ya va a tener quien la cuide cuando sea grande:)
Muchas Felicidades y ahora a esperar que llegue el momento para verlo!!!

Espero que Emmanuel ya esté mejor de su pie y que siga haciendo ejercicio.
Besos
Paty