I Love Technology!

Thursday, June 5, 2008




Since we signed on the house, Emmanuel and I have been shopping for everything from refrigerators to garage door openers. We have lots of time to find the best deal this way. Our newest purchase? Roomba 550 (only availible at Costco, instant $50 rebate!). It's an I-Robot that vacuums all by itself. All you have to do is pick up the toys, and voi-la! Brand-new (looking) carpet awaits. It works on hard surfaces, too, like in the kitchen, but I've yet to try it out there. It does such a great job on the carpet. It's inspired me to wash the couch covers, clean the tub, pick up the toys everyday, and much more. I love it! When we get the house and have a much bigger kitchen and 2-1/2 bathrooms, the Scooba (the mopping robot) would be a great help too!

Emma runs from Roomba, but she likes him. She calls it "booba". Of course when you try to get her reaction on video she's all shy, but maybe I'll get lucky one of these times. Until then, you'll have to settle for pictures of my clean apartment haha.



p.s. For those of you concerned about Emmanuel's moon boot foot, he's going in for an MRI today because it's still hurting him pretty bad and doc says it's not healing right :-(

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, that would be heaven!!

Emilio Z. said...

hahaha. that must be so cool, to see emma running away from it. saludos michi y que emmanuel se siga recuperando. se les aprecia mucho y se les recuerda de igual manera.