Barney Marathons

Thursday, June 19, 2008

One day I decided to show Emma an episode of Barney. I did this because some of my girlfriends rave about how their kid got into 'Lady and the Tramp' or whatever and that actually gave them 10 minutes to start dinner. Well, I've been getting a lot more done around the house, but that's because Emma has to have Barney on 24/7! She cries and repeats his name over and over again until I put it on. I don't want her to watch too much TV. Haha I didn't think it would happen so fast! (Watching no TV at all to having it on all day!) Maybe she'll grow out of it and get bored of the same episode playing over and over?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Heaven bless the person you invented the TV and toddler shows! Like you said, I can actually get something done during the day because of it! Oh, and how is your house coming along!?

{ Lana Cox } said...

Sounds like Devan and "Thomas the Enging", haha.