Emma Goes to Church

Friday, March 27, 2009

Emma looks so pretty going to church each Sunday. She loves going to nursery (Sunday school) and knows all the kid's names in her class. She learned "I Am a Child of God" just hearing it once or twice and taught it to me! I am so proud of her growing social skills. Gracias a Marina por los vestidos mas lindos que diste a Emma!

Ready to get in the car to go to church.


Catching one last glimpse of Dora before leaving (it helps me get her hair done).


Happy to be home.


A smile for the camera! Wow, that's rare!

4 comments:

Lau said...

Emma is so cute. She is soo smart. I like her!!! besos amiga

Hollygram said...

Emma is a cutie pie!!!

See you soon!

Love,

Hollygram

Michelle said...

She is such a doll. I love that last picture of her.

Unknown said...

emma te quiero mucho. marina