You've Got to See This

Thursday, September 11, 2008



Call it misplaced nesting, but I have been doing the most random projects around the apartment - yesterday's was cleaning the porch and the mats we have out there for Emma.

As you can see, this was just as fun for Emma as going to the zoo or park. Why is she naked? Ask her. I tried to strip her down to her diaper so she wouldn't get her clothes stained, but she refuses to keep her diaper on. It's all or nothing for this girl.

It's okay though, I think these are the funniest pictures I've gotten of her yet!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Those pictures are GREAT! That one with the bucket over her head cracks me up.

And german pancakes are pretty much just eggs, flour, sugar, and vanilla. They puff up like that and then it kind of goes down when you take them out of the oven. Then you have them with syrup and they're oh so good!

Erin said...

Ha ha, that is pretty funny! She really does like being naked. Watch out!

{ Lana Cox } said...

What a funny girl. I don't know if this will work for Emma or not, but I use to put "big boy" underwear over Devan's diaper so he wouldn't pull it off. He liked wearing them anyway, especially his Thomas ones. It got him excited for potty training too.

Yadira Lopez said...

I love your blogging piglet hoofs ... I love Emma's adventures anytime I need a laugh or a friend I come to read about your pig fun times together..... how's little baby floating in a water -filled bag..inside your pink tummy doing????

Yadira Lopez said...

hahahha I meant hooves!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha my niece is psycho.

that's hilarious!

Lexi said...

Adorable... I have some with Ryah so clad... I am so glad we have a porch. I also enjoyed reading about Daddy's girl. I read it to Ryan and he said, "It's amazing what a little Daddy time will do for a little girl." It's so great to see Daddy's fall in love with their girls!

Unknown said...

jajaja, esas fotos si que están chistosas, te aseguro que te va a querer ahorcar Emma cuando esté grande y vea que la pusiste a la vista de todos!!! Andrés y Marina odian las fotos desnudos de ellos.
Ya verás!!
Paty