San Marcos

Sunday, September 28, 2008

We've had company and and long weekend to visit with her. Her name is Kerena, and she's from Mexico City. Emmanuel knows her from his mission. She wanted to come to buy a bunch of clothes and sell them in Mexico. So, we went to the outlets in San Marcos. We were there all day Friday and half day Saturday. Friday was fun - and Emma did really well seeing as she wouldn't take a nap! Saturday I thought I was going to lose my uterus haha. But we all made it and had a good rest today. Did I mention that I LOVE Carter's?

















Emma's stylish sunglasses - so mod.














Haha. Daisy duck hat lasted about 30 seconds. That's a problem with kid's Halloween costumes - not to mention way too hot for SA!














If you click on this picture, Emma looks like a baby supermodel - her hair is blowing in the wind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha it looks like Emmas holding a pack of ciggarettes trying to get into the car.
JK!

She looks so cute and Im so glad that you guys didn't have to deal with the killer crickets ;)

Love you all!

{ Lana Cox } said...

I love carters to. I haven't been to San Marcos forever. Sounds like a good time. Cute pictures!

Michelle said...

The picture of her in the bus cracks me up. Super model for sure!

Katie Smith said...

Hey, I 've been to those outlets and they are so awesome! I really wish we lived close to some outlets like that.

Look out Tyra...here comes Emma Garrido!