House Update

Friday, October 3, 2008







This is the space in between the neighbor's lot and ours...as you can see their fence is up and ours just got started.















My favorite part of the house! Counter tops and dishwasher are new! What do you think of the colors we chose?












I am standing in the kitchen...so this is one big space...one half for living, the other for kitchen. Oh, and the lights are on!















Master bathroom tub...I love clean tubs haha.












I couldn't fit the whole yard in the shot, but these posts are the beginning of our fence. As you can see, there is a unique terrain to our back yard...they will plant bushes at that drop off so it isn't a hazard for the babies.

6 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

Looks good! I was just wondering about you guys yesterday and how this was all coming along. I'll be out of town from the 9th to the 26th, but if I can help you before or after I leave let me know. Your kitchen is nice and big. I like it! The colors look great

Erin said...

What color are your countertops? I couldn't tell for sure if they were the same green as ours or not. And your floors are the wood floor looking linoleum with black appliances, right? Looks good! I'm so excited for you that things are moving along, it's getting close!

Michelle said...

Wow you have so many cabinets! That is so nice. It all looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, i can't believe it's almost done :)
I like the counter tops you picked out, what color are the kitchen walls gong to be?
Oh and dishwashers are the greatest invention ever.
Love youu

Michelle G. said...

I'm not too sure what to do with the kitchen walls - all of the design magazines have light-colored kitchens. I was thinking blue, green, and yellow for the entire space - kitchen to living room, but I'm not sure where to put them. Maybe a buttery yellow in the kitchen and either blue or green in the living room.

Hollygram said...

Hi Michelle,

I love the photos! Your home is really coming along.

I am looking forward to seeing the next set of photos!

Enjoy!

Take care..

Love,

Holly