Ben is 6 Months Old!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Ben is 6 months already. I feel torn between my selfish side and my mommy side because I want him to grow up and sleep through the night and walk and play with his sister and run around in the backyard, but I want to keep him little and snuggly and sweet forever and ever!

Ben's personality can be summed up in one word. Jolly. He's always happy and only complains, not cries, when he's hungry and tired. He's rocking up on all fours and scooting backward. He's working on sitting up by himself. He can roll both ways. He really likes drooling and chewing whatever he can get his hands onto. No teeth yet, but we just started him on solids, so I bet they'll come in a month or so. He's pretty consistently getting up once a night to eat, and he usually goes right back to bed. It took a few months of training, but I can lie him down in his crib and give him his pacifier and he'll just fall asleep on his own.

Ben has been such a blessing in our lives. We are grateful for his ever-smiling self and his sweet, loving spirit. Here's to another 6 months of milestones and fun!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love all the pictures! He is such a stud in that last one. And you look great in all the pictures too, Michelle!

Hollygram said...

Hi Michelle,

Ben is truly a beautiful baby!!
He sure has a great smile!!

Love him!! :)

Hollygram