Emma's Walking!?

Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm not sure when to say that your kid is officially walking, but I'm pretty sure she is. Today she was just walking into the blue...like into the center of the living room where there's no furniture or anything for her to grab onto for balance. She walked today for about a 6 foot length of floor. We couldn't believe our eyes! I have a video, but it's kind of dark, and the house is a mess, and I sound kind of scary, and.......... who cares, here it is!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Good Job Emma!!!! Yeah, how exciting! She is so cute! It's so crazy that she is already walking. Where has the time gone, quick that's all I know. Hope you're all doing good!

Michelle said...

Go Emma! Yep, I think you have a walker! And mess schmess. Kids=mess. Period!

Hollygram said...

DearEmma,

I think you are officially on your way! Great job!!

Now mommy and daddy will need to keep up with you!:)

Have fun!!

Love,

Hollygram

Katie Smith said...

Ahhh!! That is so great! Way to go Emma. She looks so dang cute. I love it. And you don't sound scary, silly girl! You sound like an excited Mom. It's great.