Swaddle Me

Monday, January 28, 2008


Months ago Emmanuel and I read a funny article in one of our parenting magazines about a new dad who wanted to know what it was like to feel like a baby. So the author of the article had his wife feed him a bottle, rock and swaddle him, among other things. It was entertaining to read at the time, and I thought it'd never come up again.

I was wrong. A few days ago Emmanuel just randomly lied out the quilt on the floor and asked me to swaddle him. (The guy in the article said it felt very comforting.) He was content until he found himself powerless to a certain 25 pound teething Emma (and her drool).

Emmanuel is going to kill me for posting this hahaha.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ah ha! That's hilarious. I've read about dad's doing this too so now I know it really does happen! ;) Emma is so dang cute!

Brandi said...

That is so funny! The funniest thing I've seen today! Emma is so cute and it's great she was attacking Emmanuel!

Katie Smith said...

Oh, that is awesome. Mike was telling me about this last night (yes, he reads your blog often, just doesn't comment. What's up with that?) and I was cracking up. Seriously, too funny!

Hollygram said...

Hey Emma,

Great video! You are so cute!

Love,

Hollgram

Hollygram said...

Michelle,

Great videos and photos!

You are all so cute!

Hollygram