Emma Modeling Her Dress

Thursday, April 24, 2008























So I know it's taken me ages to get these up, but I finally got the dress just right for Emma's height (I thought I did at least), and here are the pictures! I think she looks super cute in it, but between the time I made it (it had a ruffle on the bottom that made it about 3 inches longer) and right now, I think she's gotten a little taller, and it might be too short! Haha good thing I saved the stupid ruffle. I am not into the idea of this dress ONLY lasting a model session :-)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I still can't get over the fact that you MADE this dress! It's adorable!

Ashley said...

I love and it looks so cute on her.

Brandi said...

Good to see the cute dress on such a cute girl! Make sure if you make other things that you post them so we can see:) Hope you're having a good day.

Emilio Z. said...

Michi!!! el vestido esta supr bonito!!

Katie Smith said...

Oh my...she looks so cute in that dress! I love it.

Anonymous said...

hahaha aww she looks so cute!
i love her expressions ;)