On the Paper!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

<

So it wasn't until 15 mos. that Emma was able to use crayons because she would eat them. Lately she keeps them pretty far from her mouth (but yesterday I did spot what looked like blue eyeshadow on one eyelid that was crayon haha). Too bad you have to let them play under constant supervision or else your walls, furniture, clothing, etc. suffers! It's so nice how happy and content she is with a crayon and paper that it makes me want to do the dishes or get something done, but the second you turn your back you hear sound the crayon makes on the textured wall. That is followed by me in my serious voice, "Emma, on the paper!" with a little direction toward the drawing pad. Luckily, some genious came up with this formula for crayons, and they wipe off with soap and water! For proof, here's a little before and after.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooo nice! I'm going to have to get Abby some of those. And that's pretty funny she colored her eyelid!

Brandi said...

I am glad that you were able to get it off the wall:) Cute little girl!

Sereniti is 19 pounds 8 ounces right now. So yep once she started moving around a lot she stopped putting on a lot of weight at once and has just grown taller. She has a dr. appt. on May 13th so we'll find out the stats then. Hope you are feeling good!

Anonymous said...

Thats my niece :)