Video Catch-Up

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hi Everyone. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. Over the weekend I wasn't feeling well, and this week I am planning Valentine's Day and a baby shower for one of my buddies, so I've been busy. But, I hope it was worth the wait. I've got a couple of cute videos that I've been meaning to post. Too bad I just spent a whole day trying to upload the other one, and it wouldn't upload. I guess I should take shorter videos...I just don't want to stop recording because something might happen!

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

That is so cute. I love Emma's little giggle!

Hollygram said...

Hi Michelle and Emma,

Great video.. you both look so happy together.. I love the laughs and what sound like hiccups! Emma.. your hair is getting so long.. How are adorable you are!

Miss ya'!

Love,

Hollygram