Emma Gets a Gata!

Monday, March 17, 2008



































So I've always thought that Build-A-Bear was a rip off, but we decided to take Emma inside just to "look". But then it was all over when we saw the gata of Emma's dreams. She screamed, "ga-taa!" and wanted to hold the kitty. So then we melted and got it for her. I guess it wasn't too bad seeing as a real cat can cost thousands. Oh, and for any of you looking for a great Easter present for your little one, they have the cutest flopsy-eared bunny I have ever seen! I think if you buy it naked it's like $18.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

SO cute! We've taken Abby in there as well and it's SOO hard to not buy everything in the store for her. I'm sure we'll be making a trip there soon. Maybe when Evelyn comes Grandma will take her for a special treat. ;)

Hollygram said...

Emma,

Cute kitty!! Does your kitty cat have a name? Enjoy!

Love,

Hollygram

Michelle said...

With the Picture People, I WISH they'd offer the pics on a CD or other formats. If you go to their website you can print off a free coupon if you want to go (they're over at La Cantera). But don't get sucked in!

Michelle G. said...

Yes, Holly, the kitty's name is "gata". Haha original, right?

Katie Smith said...

I've always felt the same way about build-a-bear. However, the cat is cute and I would have totally melted too if I heard Emma screaming "Gata." That is so funny!