Six Flags

Saturday, March 8, 2008






Saturday we went to Six Flags. They just opened, and last year we got a great deal on '08 season passes (even though they say I shouldn't even ride the kiddie rides now that I'm preggers). We wanted to take Emma because she can walk pretty good now and we thought she'd enjoy the wide open spaces and fun things to do. We all had a blast and got all tired out. We can't wait for the water park to open in May! We do need to get Emma some outdoor walking shoes though. I think she wore holes in her leather ones today :-)






4 comments:

Brandi said...

What fun! I went to Six Flags in Kentucky when I was there in high school for a school trip. I remembering having a good time. We would like to borrow some of Emma's cute hair!:) Sereniti's is growing in, but not really that fast. How have you been feeling?

Brandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Smith said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I wish we could come and go with you. We bought season passes to Seven Peaks (the water park here) and I can't wait to go there every day with Jack.

Looks like Emma enjoyed all of the festivities. She is so darn cute!

Hollygram said...

Hi Michelle,

The photos look like you all had fun!

We New Yorkers can't wait to have weather like yours! Better days are coming!

I think Emma is going to be a roller coaster fan just like grandpa!

Love,

Hollygram