Feliz Cumpleanos Emmanuel y Chagua

Friday, March 28, 2008










Happy Birthday to Emmanuel and Rosaura (his mom)!

On Monday, Emmanuel turned 26 and Emmanuel's mom turned 66. They share a birthday...isn't that neat? Also on Monday, my mom-in-law arrived from Mexico to surprise Emmanuel for his birthday. It didn't end up being a surprise, but she's been here ever since and we are all enjoying delicious Mexican dishes and a live-in playmate for Emma. Whenever Emma doesn't get what she wants from me, she goes crying to her "abuela" haha.

4 comments:

Hollygram said...

Michelle,

Great photos! Grandma looks so happy and proud!!

That is so cool that they share the same birthday!

Keep the pictures coming!

Love,

Holly

Brandi said...

That's so nice that she was able to come visit and for Emmanuel's birthday! It's so fun to have visitors come! I hope you are having a good weekend! Chat with you soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Emma and Rosaura. I can see Emma had a great time with her "abuela".
The dress is great! Can't wait to see Emma wear her dress.
The gata is sweet, but not as sweet as Emma!
Love,Gma

Katie Smith said...

Happy Birthday to Emmanuel and his Mother! What a fun time to have her visiting. I sure do wish I could taste some of her yummy mexican food!

Mike said he wished Emmanuel "happy birthday" on his birthday, and I'll have you know we have the date marked on our calendar. Next year I'll be more on top of it and we'll send a card or something. We love you guys!